Hundreds of thousands of people are involved in crashes on Texas roads each year. When large commercial trucks are involved, these accidents can be particularly devastating. The Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, fights for the rights of those who are facing expensive medical bills, lost income, and ongoing pain and suffering due to catastrophic truck accidents. All too often, the firm uncovers that these crashes could have been prevented.
The firm’s experienced truck accident attorneys in El Paso are dedicated to holding negligent truck drivers and trucking companies responsible for debilitating crashes on Texas roads. The firm has a long track record of recovering maximum compensation for truck accident victims. If you have been hurt in a truck accident in El Paso, contact the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, to discuss your case in a free consultation.
How a Truck Accident Attorney in El Paso Can Help
When crash victims contact our truck accident law firm in El Paso, they find that we immediately take the pressure off them. Our attorneys take over all communication with the at-fault parties and the insurance companies, allowing victims to focus on their health.
When you trust your truck accident claim to our knowledgeable legal team, our lawyers will:
- Gather and preserve all evidence before it can be lost or destroyed
- Investigate the cause of the crash to determine all potentially liable parties
- Document the full extent of your losses, including future anticipated damages related to your crash
- Work with a broad range of experts to assess your injuries and build a strong case for maximum compensation
- Negotiate aggressively for a full and fair settlement, and take your case to trial if a satisfactory settlement cannot be reached
Why Do You Need a Lawyer After a Truck Accident?
Accident victims often wonder whether they can file a personal injury claim without the help of skilled truck accident attorney. Unfortunately, insurance companies quickly take advantage of crash victims who do not have professional representation.
It is important to understand that truck accident claims are much more complicated than typical passenger car accident claims. That’s because these crashes tend to involve:
- More serious injuries, which means more medical expenses, more missed time from work, and longer recovery times
- More potentially liable parties, including the driver, the trucking company, the truck’s owner, the cargo loading company, the company that maintains the truck, truck part manufacturers, and more
- More complex rules and regulations at both the federal and state level
- More money on the line as insurance policy limits and damages are much higher in these cases
Injured in a Truck Accident? Talk to Michael J. Gopin
If you need legal advice after a truck accident in El Paso, contact the Law Offices of Michael J. Gopin, PLLC, today. Our attorneys can evaluate your case for free and answer all your questions. You can trust our team to fight fiercely for the full and fair compensation you need to move forward with your life after a devastating accident.
If you’ve been hurt in a car accident, our El Paso personal injury attorneys are ready to go to work and help you demand justice. For a quarter of a century, people in El Paso have known the name Michael…